List of Benefits for Karl’s Transport, Inc.
Based on Fulltime Employment
(10,000 miles for single / 17,000 miles for teams)
Pay is based on experience and we pay practical miles.
1) Vacation Pay
1) After 6 months,1 week (5 days) of vacation.
2) After 1 year, 1 week.
3) After 3 years, 2 weeks.
4) After 5 years, 3 weeks.
5) After 10 years, 4 weeks.
2) Bereavement Pay- See employee handbook.
3) Holiday Pay- Six paid holidays per year as listed in the employee handbook.
4) Layover Pay-$100 for half a day and $150 for a full day. Must have hours available to drive.
5) Detention Pay-must make dispatch aware of the situation and have the time marked on the bill of lading. Discuss amount with dispatcher immediately after.
6) No toll road bonus - $50/$55/$60.
7) Indiana / Ohio bonus 3 trips a week $50.
8) Drop and Hook Pay-$10 for drop and hooks. A drop and hook is considered dropping and hooking a trailer in the same lot. Must list trailer numbers.
9) Pickup and Drop Pay- $15 for every additional pick up and drop after the first.
10) Redelivery Pay- $15 when redelivering a load.
11) Health Insurance
12) Dental Insurance
13) Vision Insurance
14) Disability Insurance
15) Life Insurance-Karl’s Transport supplies employees with a life insurance policy of $15,000 at no charge. Additional life insurance is available for purchase, for you and your family.
16) 401K with employer match of 3%, a Traditional Roth program offered after 6 months of employment.
17) Referral Bonus- $2,000 (name must be on the application as referral source)